The Georgia Association of Emergency Medical Services is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping EMTs and Paramedics who work in the State of Georgia.
While others are welcome to join our primary goal is to make life a little better for those who have chosen emergency care in the streets as their profession.
We have recently increased our membership benefits into quite an impressive package. These benefits continue to grow as we grow.
GAEMS is an association you can be proud to be a member of. With member discounts, educational conferences, representation on a host of organizations, free subscription to Emergency Response magazine and GAEMS newsletter, legislative representation, and discounted services ranging from pager and long distance phone to legal services can you afford not to be a member?
GAEMS members are represented on a number of organizations important to EMS in Georgia.
- EMSAC (EMS Advisory Council)
- NAEMT (National Association of EMT's)
- EMSDAG (EMS Directors Association of Georgia)
- GTAC (Georgia Trauma Advisory Council)
- GICN (Georgia Infection Control Network)
- APIC (Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology)
Our Legislative Committee tracks issues important to EMS in Georgia. We discuss and correspond with legislators to insure they are aware of your needs and concerns.